Advancement of scientific knowledge and research in relation to the Cardiovascular system in all its aspects to improve our basics understanding and to find better preventive measures and treatment of all types of Cardiovascular diseases. To achieve these aims and objectives, the Society shall:
- Hold periodical meetings conferences and social gatherings.
- Arrange clinical discourses, discussions and demonstrations on any subject of interest to the Society.
- Actively encourage research, teaching and training programmes at various centres and expand knowledge base through Library and use of Computer and Internet.
- Engage in public education and training with the objective of improved preventive programmes for the welfare of all.
- Publish, distribute or otherwise circulate records transactions and proceedings of the various meetings and conferences of the Society. Publish and circulate a Journal which shall be a character specially related to the cardiovascular sciences,
- Co-ordinate as necessary and as such seen fit with other Societies or Organizations having similar and allied objectives,
- Raise and borrow money and invest any sum belonging to the Society not immediately required in such a manner as the Society may think fit,